Google Summer of Code 2011 self introduction

Karan Pratap Singh

Jan 26, 2011, 9:29:22 AM1/26/11
to pymt-dev
Hi all PyMTers!

My name is Karan Pratap Singh,I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Engineering,
Computer Science Student from Panjab University, Chandigarh, India. I
am going to participate as a student in Google Summer of Code(GSoC)
2011. I want to contribute to development of PyMT through GSoC 2011
and am very excited to be working with the PyMT as well as NUIGroup
community.

I have a few questions:

Q1) Is PyMT going to propose a project this year in GSoC 2011 ??

Q2) I know only core Python and have never contributed to any Open
Source project, is that OK?

irc nick:kps_foo

Christopher Denter

Jan 26, 2011, 9:37:40 AM1/26/11
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks.

We didn't explicitly talk about GSoC 2011 yet, but I hope we will participate again (if we're lucky).

Maybe you could join our IRC channel at #pymt on freenode for further discussion.

Christopher

karan pratap singh

Jan 26, 2011, 9:42:13 AM1/26/11
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Ok Christopher , I will join #pymt right away.
Thanks for replying promptly! :)