Help with fiducials application

1 view

rogiermars

Oct 30, 2010, 12:02:44 PM10/30/10
to pymt-dev
Hi everybody. I'm busy to test ccv 1.4 with fiducials. Now I and Amit
have to following question. Can somebody help us with a nice fiducial
bar application that can be used in PyMT ? The problem of me is I
can't program. I can build mt tables and make videos. Look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFO-2_nsFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
or search on YouTube for rogiermars . Everyone can call me. Skype name
is rogiermars . If someone wants to help me it's great also for PyMT
examples !

Idea : put a glass in the bar and a menu appears. You can get from the
menu extra info, look what for kind other drinks an food is there and
maybe order it. The last of course fake ! Amit and I hope that someone
can help us.