Could not build wheels

Max Russell

Nov 28, 2019, 10:30:08 AM11/28/19
to pymssql
I've been trying to install pymssql via pip, but get an error 'ERROR: Could not build wheels for pymssql which use PEP 517 and cannot be installed directly'
How can I rectify this error?

Brendan Taylor

Nov 28, 2019, 10:52:59 AM11/28/19
to pym...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I believe the pymssql project has come to an end. Please look at using SQLalchemy and pyodbc for connecting to a mssql database.

Hope this helps!!