Multiple identities on Serial RTU server(s)

DeeKay

Feb 25, 2022, 8:45:59 AM2/25/22
to pymodbus
Hi!

I got my setup working with a Serial RTU server with 10 slave contexts. The sever has its identity setup according to manual, no issues!

However, the application I am writing is supposed to emulate 10 separated devices on a common RS485 modbus, that each has its own serial number (located in identity).

Is there a way to create an identity for each slave context? Or perhaps run 10 separate servers instances with individual identities and only one slave context each?

Kind Regards

SACHIN MISHRA

Aug 10, 2022, 11:57:35 PM8/10/22
to pymodbus
my rtu connection not working with  modscan(using pymodbus) what i do
 ?