Pymodbus - modbus rtu over tcp

Leonid Polenov

Nov 9, 2021, 6:19:33 PM11/9/21
to pymodbus
Help me please!
I understand how to use modbus rtu over tcp when my program creates connection to remote host (serial server), which has connected a slave device by RS-485 (it's good when there is a static IP). But in my next task I should send requests to slave modbus rtu device, when remote host will work as client to my program, because really IP is dynamic and I don't want to use DDNS-service.

I try to describe as diagram:

[MyProg as server (should take incomming connection and after that send request to remote device)] <-ethernet-> [TCP-client(device tcp to serial)] <-rs-485->[Device with Modbus RTU in slave mode]

How can I do it?

Thanks.