Looking for a Django freelancer (or agency) to support an existing project

Jeremy Yunis

Apr 13, 2014, 10:18:38 AM4/13/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I've recently taken a full-time job so I don't have much time to work on my freelance Django projects anymore.

Is there anyone out there that might be interested in taking on support and feature work for an existing site (and possibly a couple more)? Or do you all have any agencies that you'd recommend locally?

It's using satchmo, currently hosted over at AWS. They're friends of mine based in Saint Paul, great to work with, etc.

For now they're just looking for small changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. I'm happy to continue hosting the site or moving it if that makes more sense.

- Jeremy

Marc Bellario

Sep 2, 2015, 7:17:09 PM9/2/15
to PyMNtos
Hi" I live in duluth, sometimes
well, I am novice with this stuff - and pretty slow -
but I would be interested if it somehow could be
made to work ?/