PyMNtos Sponsorship Opportunities

Kurt Wiersma

Jan 3, 2014, 10:40:06 AM1/3/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
First off happy new year everyone! I am looking forward to continuing to learn more about Python in 2014 with the help of this group.

I am working with Peter and the rest of the PyMNtos Steering Committee to help run the group. We have some sponsorship opportunities available for any individuals or companies who might be interested. Please contact me at kwiersma at gmail.com and we can discuss the details.

Finally I want to give out a huge thanks to Clockwork who continue to do a fantastic job hosting the group and providing food and beverages.

--Kurt