Python, Rasperry Pi, Minecraft and Kids

Windflower Waters

Jan 22, 2014, 2:14:27 PM1/22/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody,

I just joined the group with an interest in learning from and connecting with others in the area.

I recently volunteered to help a local non-profit with a project that is going to be a blast. Using Rasberry PI as the platform and Python as the language, we're going to teach kids a programming class to kids. They will be developing mods for Minecraft.

We would love to have a couple more experienced Python developers as volunteers involved with the project. The team will be meeting up in Bloomington on weekends. Please, drop me a line if you're interested.

-- Windflower

John Trammell

Jan 22, 2014, 3:06:58 PM1/22/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
Sounds a lot like http://www.coderdojotc.org/

--
Meetings Schedule / RVSP on our Meetup at http://python.mn
---

David Goodger

Jan 22, 2014, 6:11:46 PM1/22/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
What is the name of the non-profit & project?

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>