DVH Tool

LipTeck CHEW

Nov 4, 2020, 10:34:45 PM11/4/20
to PyMedPhys, Simon Biggs
Hi all

I am after a DVH evaluation tool for Monaco. I know there is improvement in v 5.5 but there’s performance issues reported.

For stereotactic plans, doctors look at different evaluation numbers and not convenient to always create structures in Monaco to evaluate plan. Sometimes it involves some simple formulas but it’s messy to update into excel sheets.

I imagine the DVH tool is like the streamlit to read a plan from Monaco and automatically evaluate it vs standard protocol or customised protocol.

Yes, it will be nice if it compares evaluated plan vs all previous other plans with their delivery time, MU, beam type, number of segments, planning constraints, etc,

Any advice and details on how to embark on the streamlit?

regards
LipTeck

Simon Biggs

Nov 5, 2020, 8:04:11 PM11/5/20
to LipTeck CHEW, PyMedPhys, Simon Biggs

Hi LipTeck,

I’d personally recommend simply diving in with the getting started documentation:

https://docs.streamlit.io/en/stable/getting_started.html

Also, the streamlit community is amazing, and there are heaps of resources on their discussion board:

https://discuss.streamlit.io/

Cheers,

Simon

LipTeck CHEW

Nov 7, 2020, 1:29:41 AM11/7/20
to Simon Biggs, PyMedPhys, Simon Biggs
Hi Simon

Found an interesting solution written in R.

Regards
LipTeck

Simon Biggs

Nov 7, 2020, 2:45:10 AM11/7/20
to LipTeck CHEW, Simon Biggs, PyMedPhys
Beautiful :). If you start using it regularly let me know :).