Email subscription

Josh Wasserstein

Mar 19, 2014, 10:56:29 AM3/19/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any way to subscribe to this list through email. I am currently accessing this forum through Google Groups. I also have a Gmail account, but am not sure if it is possible to receive notifications from this list in email. If anyone has any pointers let me know!

Josh

Chris Fonnesbeck

Mar 19, 2014, 12:03:57 PM3/19/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

We are actually trying to wean users off of this list, and over to StackOverflow. That's the best place to post questions (add a "pymc" tag to the post), as it gets much greater traffic than this group. Bugs should be reported to the GitHub issue tracker.

cf