The full changelog is here:
https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid-jinja2/en/latest/changes.html

What's New In pyramid-jinja2 2.9.1:
https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid-jinja2/en/latest/changes.html#id2

Documentation:
https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid-jinja2/en/latest/

You can install it via PyPI:

pip install pyramid-tm==2.9.1

Enjoy, and please report any issues you find to the issue tracker at
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_jinja2/issues

Thanks!

- pyramid-jinja2 core developers

Michael Merickel

未讀,
2022年3月14日 下午5:08:342022/3/14
收件者:Pylons
Hey folks, egg on my face. I hadn't realized that some of the changes required upgrading to Jinja 3. I have "yanked" the release for now which means you will receive a warning if you install this version from PyPI. We need to re-evaluate the minimum dependencies and determine how to release pyramid_jinja2 in a way that is a bit more smooth for everyone. In the short term 2.8 is still the latest release of pyramid_jinja2.

Thanks!

- Michael

Michael
回覆所有人