Linode sponsors Pylons Project web hosting for 3 years

Steve Piercy

Apr 4, 2018, 7:09:22 AM4/4/18
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I am pleased to announce and thank Linode for generously
donating web hosting services to the Pylons Project covering the
next 3 years. We appreciate their continued support of free and
open source software.
https://pylonsproject.org/community-sponsors.html

Sign up at Linode
https://www.linode.com/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=website&utm_content=[Pyramid]&utm_campaign=sponsorship

--steve

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Steve Piercy Website Builder Eugene, OR
<w...@stevepiercy.com> <http://www.stevepiercy.com/>

Jonathan Vanasco

Apr 4, 2018, 11:19:12 AM4/4/18
to pylons-discuss
I've been using linode for several years. They're great.

Mike Orr

Apr 4, 2018, 11:31:45 AM4/4/18
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
I've been using Linode since around 2005 and the beginning of Pylons.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:19 AM, Jonathan Vanasco <jvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using linode for several years. They're great.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pylons-discuss/c9d8ab37-b764-4d2b-8a4a-0470cdf7f4bd%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Orr <slugg...@gmail.com>

Huub Bouma

Apr 6, 2018, 7:51:27 AM4/6/18
to pylons-discuss
We've been using linode for 7 years now and will most likely stay there for a long time to come!

Huub