I would definitely like to participate. I just got back from PloneConf 2022 (https://2022.ploneconf.org/
) in Namur, Belgium, and it felt wonderful to reconnect with friends and colleagues in the community with which Pyramid shares common roots through Zope, especially after a long lockdown. The training, talks, and sprints made it an education. The friendship, food, and beer made it a celebration. And since PloneConf 2023 will be held in the Basque Country in the north of Spain, perhaps we could piggy-back on the location and facilities and grow the community with Pyramid developers?
Additional topics in which I would be interested to hear or present on.
* Using a debugger in an IDE (PyCharm, VSCode) when their code is running in a container. I have never been able to get this to work in an app that uses multiple containers (code, db, API called by code, nginx, redis). That might be too specific a use case, but something I would use.
* Documentation with MyST and other Sphinx extensions, and using modern themes (pydata, sphinx-book-theme)
* pyramid_openapi3, and designing APIs
* Making `make` make everything
* Testing the frontend of an application (Cypress, Selenium, Playwright)