Pyramid 1.6a2 released

Michael Merickel

Jun 30, 2015, 5:45:11 PM6/30/15
to Pylons
Hey everyone, we've ported a few bug fixes from the 1.5 series into
this release and fixed one critical issue when using
``pyramid.renderers.render_view`` on 1.6.

We've had very few complaints about any changes made in 1.6a1
so we should be able to accelerate the timeline on getting a final
release out the door. There's a few changes we'd like to make
to the cache busting support prior to getting it out the door but that's
about it!

Enjoy, and please report any issues you find to the issue tracker at
<https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues>

Thanks!

Ronan Amicel

Jun 30, 2015, 5:51:58 PM6/30/15
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Great! And here is a link to the list of changes in 1.6 so far:
http://pyramid.readthedocs.org/en/1.6-branch/changes.html

--
Ronan Amicel