REF. FORMULARIOS E VALIDAÇÃO (PYRAMID)

Oberdan Santos

Nov 17, 2023, 10:13:15 AM11/17/23
to pylons-discuss
Olá!!   Gostaria de saber se todos têm adotado o DEFORM como biblioteca padrão para formulario e validação  ou outras bibliotecas de uso facil com o Pyramid ?

Oberdan costa

Laurent Daverio

Nov 17, 2023, 10:31:20 AM11/17/23
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Deform has a big problem, it generates widgets for Bootstrap 3. I had patched mine it to make it compatible with Bootstrap 4, but now the standard version is Bootstrap 5. And I've switched to React and Material UI anyway. In retrospect, I think it's not a good idea to use a library which binds validation and widgets.

As regards validation itself, I started with Colander, it was complicated but worked. Then I used "schema" for a few months. Now I've seen the light and I use Pydantic. I wonder why I used anything else in the past... Coming from FastAPI, I believe you must be familiar with Pydantic.

In case you need frontend validation too, you can have a look at Yup, it"s a bit like "schema", but for Javascript. Unfortunately, there is no equivalent to Pydantic...

Laurent.

Le ven. 17 nov. 2023 à 16:13, Oberdan Santos <sc.ob...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Olá!!   Gostaria de saber se todos têm adotado o DEFORM como biblioteca padrão para formulario e validação  ou outras bibliotecas de uso facil com o Pyramid ?

Oberdan costa

Oberdan Santos

Nov 17, 2023, 11:30:54 AM11/17/23
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com

Steve Piercy

Nov 17, 2023, 3:42:56 PM11/17/23
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Deform has had a flurry of activity over the last couple of weeks to update the widgets to use Bootstrap 5.3. I hope to have time this weekend to make an alpha release, 3.0.0a.

https://github.com/Pylons/deform/pull/529

--steve

Oberdan Santos

Nov 17, 2023, 4:41:23 PM11/17/23
to pylons-discuss
Vejo que ainda há algumas pendencias a  serem resolvidas no Deform. Vi que o  REACT HOOK FORM + YUP é um boa solução para formularios e validações. No entanto, estou receioso quanto ao processo de integração dessas bibliotecas. Para evitar problemas na aplicação PYRAMID devo instalar o NODES  para suporte a essas  bibliotecas ou há algum outro procedimento. Caso tenha algum link de tutotial ou qualquer outro apoio, por gentileza envie.

Desde já agradeço

Laurent Daverio

Nov 17, 2023, 5:31:13 PM11/17/23
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
You can't integrate react-hook-form and yup with Pyramid(*), these are frontend components. If your goal is to write a simple Pyramid app to get started, don't use them yet, stick to a classic architecture with the Python / Pyramid ecosystem.

Oberdan Santos

Nov 17, 2023, 6:03:23 PM11/17/23
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Foi o que imaginei. Obrigado 👍