Sphinx 4.0 released

Steve Piercy

May 9, 2021, 4:55:55 PM5/9/21
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Sphinx 4.0 was released today.

https://pypi.org/project/Sphinx/

There may be some breaking changes in this release. If your Pylons Project documentation does not look right, then please let me know, and I will look into it.

--steve

Jürgen Gmach

May 9, 2021, 5:03:40 PM5/9/21
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
There are tons of Zope projects broken, because they use
repoze.sphinx.autointerface which is broken with Sphinx 4.0.0.

I guess some pylons projects also use this sphinx extension.

see
https://github.com/repoze/repoze.sphinx.autointerface/issues/16

Am So., 9. Mai 2021 um 22:55 Uhr schrieb Steve Piercy
<steve.pi...@gmail.com>:

Jürgen Gmach

May 9, 2021, 5:11:08 PM5/9/21
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
These repos should be affected:

❯ all-repos-grep -C all-repos-pylons.json --repos-with-matches
autointerface -- '*rst'
output_pylons/Pylons/cartouche
output_pylons/Pylons/docs-style-guide
output_pylons/Pylons/pylons-sphinx-themes
output_pylons/Pylons/pyramid
output_pylons/Pylons/pyramid_chameleon
output_pylons/Pylons/pyramid_retry
output_pylons/Pylons/repozitory
output_pylons/Pylons/substanced
output_pylons/Pylons/walkabout

Am So., 9. Mai 2021 um 23:03 Uhr schrieb Jürgen Gmach