More questions with planar imaging module in v2.3.2

David Sinn

Mar 24, 2021, 1:29:47 PM3/24/21
to Pylinac
Hello,

I made the changes that James suggested here: https://groups.google.com/g/pylinac/c/GSKm2deFa-c

but am otherwise using unchanged code.  I'm trying to use the QC module to test kV acquisitions of QC-kV1 phantom.  In version 2.2.7 I had no issues with this but now it's not finding the phantom.  any ideas?

I'm attaching a sample image here.
RI.zRT9_2020.kV Quality-0.dcm

James Kerns

Apr 30, 2021, 10:37:47 AM4/30/21
to Pylinac
Dave,
     My apologies for the late reply. If you are using 2.5 (should work on other versions too), just change this line from 176 to 160:  pylinac/planar_imaging.py at release-v2.5.0 · jrkerns/pylinac (github.com). Once I have more images (different kVs, different SSDs) I will add it to the library.

Figure_1.png