Do you know what impact "Pylearn2: a machine learning research library" had on the scientific community? Find out.

Semantic Scholar

Jun 16, 2016, 7:29:12 PM6/16/16
to pylear...@googlegroups.com
Semantic Scholar
Hi ,

Your paper “Pylearn2: a machine learning research library” is now on Semantic Scholar and has 211 citations and a wealth of additional statistics and metadata produced by our software.

Learn more about the impact of your paper:

See Paper Details

What is a Semantic Scholar paper detail page?

As we index academic publications our software extracts and models the content using a variety of AI based techniques. This not only makes finding relevant research easier, but also allows our end-users to quickly extract important content without reading the full text.

Our paper detail page currently includes a list of figures found in the document, unique statistics, the publication's citations and references — and we're not stopping there. We're working hard to add features oriented towards making it easier for you to find high quality papers.

Take a look at the paper detail page and let us know what you think.

What is Semantic Scholar?

Semantic Scholar is a state-of-the-art academic search engine enabling researchers to “cut through the clutter” and find relevant academic publications faster. The site combines a targeted ranking function with custom extraction techniques enabling features like easy access to the figures in a document and the ability to quickly identify highly influential citations and references.

Semantic Scholar was launched in 2015 by the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence, a non-profit backed by Paul Allen with the intention of advancing AI research for the common good.

How can I help?

Start by viewing your paper's details and letting us know of any inaccuracies or ways we can improve the page.

We'd also encourage you to use Semantic Scholar during your regular research process. Our hope is that it'll help you find high quality publications faster — if that doesn't prove true please contact us and let us know how we can improve the product!

Semantic Scholar
2157 N Northlake Way Suite 110
Seattle, WA 98103
206-548-5600