pylearn2 implementation CNN:raise RuntimeError('Could not compile cuda_convnet')

2543...@qq.com

Nov 3, 2016, 10:33:41 PM11/3/16
to pylearn-users
My hardware is:
1.graphics card NIVDIA GTX 1070
2.CPU i 7
So can only install CUDA8.0, and used Theano + CUDA8.0 realized the GPU acceleration.

However, when running the code prompt the follow error:
def convnet_avaiable():
check_cuda(check_enabled=False)

raise RuntimeError('Could not compile cuda_convnet')
RuntimeError: ('The following error happened while compiling the node', <pylearn2.sandbox.cuda_convnet.filter_acts.FilterActs object at 0x000000002BFE6860>(GpuContiguous.0, GpuContiguous.0), '\n', 'Could not compile cuda_convnet').

so is there one way for me is to change the low version of the graphics(GTX960 GTX 680 or some other card were Support CUDA7.0 )?

2543...@qq.com

Nov 3, 2016, 10:34:16 PM11/3/16
to pylearn-users, 2543...@qq.com
在 2016年11月4日星期五 UTC+8上午10:33:41,2543...@qq.com写道:

Frédéric Bastien

Nov 4, 2016, 4:32:03 PM11/4/16
to pylear...@googlegroups.com, 2543...@qq.com
Pylearn2 isn't supported anymore.

If you want help, we need the full error message. The part you are giving are missing information needed to help.

Make sure to use Theano dev version and not the last release. I'm not sure the last release support cuda 8.0