a convolutional net with regression output

Stone

Apr 19, 2016, 2:13:52 PM4/19/16
to pylearn-users
hi! I am very naive here, thanks a bunch for the help

what I am trying to do is to build a convolutional net, but with regression output (not softmax classification); the network structure might look like : the input is a square image, but output is a continuous value

the input space is specified as:

input_space: !obj:pylearn2.space.Conv2DSpace {

            shape: [8, 8],

            num_channels: 1

        },

but the last layer is a !obj:pylearn2.models.mlp.LinearGaussian

but I got the errors:  "ValueError: The value of a VectorSpace batch must be 2D, got 3 dimensions"

I guess the last layer requires "vector space"?

How to resolve this problem?  using CompositeSpace? what yaml will look like?

mega thanks

Stone

Apr 20, 2016, 2:41:14 PM4/20/16
to pylearn-users
any thoughts?

Frédéric Bastien

Apr 20, 2016, 2:58:47 PM4/20/16
to pylear...@googlegroups.com
Pylearn2 isn't supported anymore. You can check Lasagne, Keras, Blocks that are ML library on top of Theano.

Fred