Re: can you give me a copy of train.csv and test.csv

Ian Goodfellow

May 7, 2014, 10:23:41 AM5/7/14
to 李一璠, Ian Goodfellow, pylear...@googlegroups.com
I'm too busy to update the FER-2013 demo to work on the post-challenge dataset but it should be really easy; you just check the "usage" column of the dataset to see whether an example should be in "train" or "test". I'm replying to pylearn-users in case maybe someone already has made this modification and could share it with you or send a pull request.

Dear Dr Goodfellow
   Sorry for borthering you. My name is Yifan Li, an undergraduate student in Northwestern Polytechnical University, Chian. I am a aslo beginner of Pylearn2.
   Recenetly, I am attempting to repeat all experiments mentioned in Pylearn tutorial.  The problem is about Facial Expression Recognition Challenge; The original train.csv and test.csv is not longer available.
   As you mentioned, kaggle has transformed fer2013.csv into two files: train.csv and test.csv. As a beginner, I am afraid I can not generate the two files worable for pylearn2. I am wondering if you can give me a copy of them?
  Many thanks,

Li

mejdi....@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 7:39:18 AM3/25/17
to pylearn-users, yifa...@126.com, good...@iro.umontreal.ca
Hi, does anyone have the train.csv and test.csv please ?