Pykonik Call for papers

michal chalupczak

Jun 8, 2015, 9:40:03 AM6/8/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pythonistas!

We didn't have talks meeting for quite long time. I want to invite you to give a short talk at a meeting with friendly and welcoming audience in safe environment!

Our next talks meeting is planned for the end of June.

Please post your suggestions here or send them at he...@pykonik.org.

All the best!

Michał Chałupczak
Pykonik Host

Christopher Medrela

Jun 11, 2015, 5:19:06 AM6/11/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to talk about Cython or Python and C integration. Do you find these topics interesting?

--

---
Otrzymujesz tę wiadomość, bo subskrybujesz grupę „Pykonik” w Grupach dyskusyjnych Google.

michal chalupczak

Jun 11, 2015, 8:31:39 AM6/11/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Chis,

we find that interesting! :-)

When would you like to give such talk. Does first half of July sound good?

michał

Christopher Medrela

Jun 12, 2015, 8:29:26 AM6/12/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I'm going abroad from 9 July. In July, I'm available every day before or equal 8 July.

michal chalupczak

Jun 12, 2015, 4:02:32 PM6/12/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for you reply. :-)

If I understood you correctly then it would be okay for you to give a talk on 8th of July. If yes I'll check if it's possible to shift meeting one day earlier.

Have a nice weekend!

michał

Christopher Medrela

Jun 13, 2015, 4:26:42 AM6/13/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Yes, 8th of July is okay.

michal chalupczak

Jun 15, 2015, 5:02:37 AM6/15/15
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I'll confirm if 8th is okay for the rest and tell you.

Michał