Animals

José Manuel Beas

Aug 2, 2015, 4:52:40 PM8/2/15
to PyKE
Hello,

I'm new to pyke and was guessing if someone has already developed the classical example of the animal identification game.
https://www.cpp.edu/~jrfisher/www/prolog_tutorial/2_17.html

IMHO it could be a better example for learning pyke because you can see how to use rules and queries in a well known example. I'm writing it myself but I don't know well how pyke works yet.

If someone did, could you share? Thank you!

Ricky White

Nov 28, 2015, 7:55:32 AM11/28/15
to PyKE
Jose, if you have this, could you share it?

José Manuel Beas

Nov 30, 2015, 1:37:44 PM11/30/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Ricky, I couldn't make it this summer and now I'm too busy for it. :(

Regards
Jose Manuel Beas