Having trouble with my first example

Forumer

Aug 1, 2014, 10:11:04 PM8/1/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
PyKe 1.1.1

I'm having trouble with my first example. I started off with with family_relations example, modified and renamed .krb and .kfb files.

fc_modules.krb is:
myrel
    foreach
    myModules.myrel($app, $mode)
    assert
    myModules.myrel($app, $mode)

myModules.kfb is:

myrel(mist, ftcs)
myrel(mist, stand_alone)
myrel(mist, on_board)

I am getting the error when I import driver:

  File "C:\PythonLibrary\PythonDownloads\pyke-1.1.1\examples\myFirst\fc_modules.krb", line 33
    myModules.myrel($app, $mode)
    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I'd appreciate any help to get started.

Thanks

Bruce Frederiksen

Aug 3, 2014, 1:11:17 PM8/3/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Looks like an indenting problem.  The lines under "foreach" and "assert" need to be indented another level.

Also, your myrel rule is re-asserting the fact that it just found in the "foreach" clause.  I don't think that this will throw an error, but it doesn't accomplish anything.

-Bruce