pyke for particle physics

lkcl

Jan 10, 2014, 1:57:28 PM1/10/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
hi folks,

i am developing an extension to particle physics (the rishon model) which comprises only 2 fundamental particles (T and V).  grouped together they create particles:
http://lkcl.net/reports/rishon_model/rishon_fundamentals.png

the decay patterns are actually phase transforms that can be narrowed down to two groups of six "rules":
http://lkcl.net/reports/rishon_model/rishon_transformations.png

  from those 2 particles when placed in patterns and the two rules it's possible to create huge decay patterns.

i am *really* struggling to draw out the patterns, such as this:
http://lkcl.net/reports/rishon_model/rishon_pion_full_transition.png

that one took... about two hours to finally twig, and that was *after* doing a much simpler one... that took over an hour on its own, to work out :)

i really, really, *really* need to do this as a knowledge engine!

the problem is: i have no idea where to start.  once i get going, i know i will "Get It".  would someone be willing to help patiently walk me through this (i'm an experienced python programmer)?

the knowledge-base will be something like:

t_plus = ('T+)
t_minus = ('T-)
v_plus = ('V+')
v_minus = ('V-')
electron('T-', 'T-', 'T-')
positron('T+', 'T+', 'T+')
up_quark('T+', 'V+', 'T+')
down_quark('V-', 'T-', V-')

then, neutron would be:
neutron(down_quark, up_quark, down_quark)

etc. - i am unclear on the exact syntax that would allow the particles to be combined - that's the first problem i need help with.

the V+T-0 rules is where i *really* don't know what to do.  the permitted transformation combinations, each of which may go in *and* out are:

vee_tee_dashed_zero_pairs:
     pair('T+T+T+', 'T+V+T+')
     pair('V-T-V-', 'V-V-V-)
     pair(T-V-T-', 'V+T+V+')

where the V+T-0 rule would then allow any of those pairs to transform into... any of those pairs *including* the exact same original pair:

vee_tee_dashed_zero_transform:
     transform(vee_tee_dashed_zero_pair) -> vee_tee_dashed_zero_pair

there is much more to it, but if i have some help getting started with the above i should be able to make some headway.

any assistance greatly appreciated.

l.

John Heath

Sep 28, 2014, 12:59:50 PM9/28/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ikcl

I was fiddling with similar ideas on the subject . Not sure if it will help but I can tell you what I have . Electron / positron annihilation leads to two photons. Let us call the electron E and positron P .It should have been 1 photon ?? we return to the big bang and assume E / P annihilation to a photon has a low probability of a tri annihilation of E / E / P in a confined state . as the e/p will annihilate to a virtual pair leaving us with 1 electron plus the virtual E / P pair in a confined state. It is my opinion most real electron have tri annihilated to this tri state of E/E/P . Let us call the virtual pair lower case giving us e/p/E having the same mass as E being .511 MeV . We will add a postulate that we can not create or annihilate a particle .With this in place we will return to a E/P annihilation with tri particles . e/p/P plus e/p/E annihilation leads to two photons plus a tiny bit left for our third pair . A kind of low energy photon of lets say h Joule of energy . With all this in place we return to your particle diagrams . E = e/p/E or in your case -t/+t/-T . For Mr positron we will say P=e/p/P or in your case -t/+t/+T. Mr muon will be a higher energy version of the same and the Tauon even higher constructed of your two fundamental particles being +T and -T at different energies . Not sure if that does it for you . You will have to play with it for a few days to see if it helps . Once set in Pyke algorithms it could render pions and kaons . I would set the incremental energy levels to additions of 36 MeV as it seems to work for some reason. Good luck with your work and drop a line if success is at hand .

John H

fuller...@hotmail.com