Couple Beginner Questions

peterbe...@ajtutoring.com

Mar 5, 2015, 4:37:00 PM3/5/15
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am new to using pyjs, and I had two questions. I apologize if they are very simple. I was able to get the examples built and run some of them. My questions are these:

1) What does __main__.py do exactly? It doesn't seem to be (significantly) different for each of the examples. Do I need to include such a file in my script library?

2) Some of the examples have multiple scripts (the gmaps folder for example), and sometimes I am not certain which script to run pyjsbuild on. Is there a way to tell beforehand?

Thanks for your help, and I would appreciate being pointed to any other resources for starting to learn pyjs. Also, sorry if my questions are answered at http://pyjs.org/book/Bookreader.html#UI%20Reference, I am still getting through it.