'run_bootstrap_first_then_setup.py' not found

David Ragazzi

Jun 17, 2014, 7:43:43 AM6/17/14
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but it's because it's my first time with virtualenv and bootstrap.py..

I'm trying install Pyjs and Pyjd but I'm being unsuccessfull as I'm not finding 'run_bootstrap_first_then_setup.py'  in root dir. I believe this file should be generated by 'bootstrap.py'

These are the steps that I'm following:
- git clone https://github.com/pyjs/pyjs.git
- export PYJS=<psjs repo dir>
- cd $PYJS
- virtualenv /mypython
- /mypython/bin/pip install $PYJS
- mkbootstrap
- python bootstrap.py

Am I following the correct steps an in the correct order? After these steps, pyjs is installed, but not pyjd.. neither 'run_bootstrap_first_then_setup.py' and 'run_bootstrap_first_then_pyjd_setup.py' are generated. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

David