Multi Instance Problem of PyISAPIe on IIS

Alec Kiven

Sep 26, 2011, 5:55:29 AM9/26/11
to PyISAPIe
Dear all.

I am trying to deploy 2 difference Django project on the same IIS. I
searched many articles, they said it can use separate instance of
PyISAPIe with each Django project to fulfill this goal. It also
provide a link, but it don't work now.

So, I have the problem about setting virtual dictionary for each
Django project on IIS. I have the structure of projects, where Http
means the files on Python/Lib/Site-packages/Http.
+ Site 1
- conf ( PyISAPIe.dll, Http )
- project
+ Site 2
- conf ( PyISAPIe.dll, Http )
- project

So, how can I set these to achieve my goal? Thank you very much !
Here is some talks about this question:
http://groups.google.com/group/pyisapie/browse_thread/thread/b67e861c85e1b26a

Randy Syring

Sep 26, 2011, 10:04:51 AM9/26/11
to pyis...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you use different application pools for each instance.
Randy Syring
Intelicom | Level 12
Direct: 502-276-0459
Office: 502-212-9913

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God
is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Rom 6:23)