IIS 7.5 Wildcard Mapping - Issues with PyISAPIe and WSGI

瀏覽次數:164 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

nick....@gmail.com

未讀,
2013年5月17日 下午4:42:362013/5/17
收件者:pyis...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to get PyISAPIe working with a simple WSGI app and have been having some problems.

I'm able to load up the Info.py file fine with the default Isapi.py file in place, using a request mapping of *.py to the PyISAPIe.dll file. Yet when I try to map * to the PyISAPIe.dll file for a virtual directory (or application), the mapping rule seems to be ignored entirely by IIS:

Module IIS Web Core
Notification MapRequestHandler
Handler Not yet determined
Error Code 0x80070002
Physical Path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\TestApp
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

Has anyone run into similar issues with IIS and PyISAPIe? Sort of at a loss for where to go from here.

Thanks,
Nick
回覆所有人
回覆作者