Re: [PyInstaller] Issues with Flask and Flask-Babel

Martin Zibricky

Oct 24, 2012, 10:49:42 AM10/24/12
to pyins...@googlegroups.com
David McKeone píše v St 24. 10. 2012 v 07:37 -0700:
> So it is just some combination of Flask-Babel and something in my
> package that is causing some kind of conflict. Any help or traceback
> deciphering would be greatly appreciated!

Hi David,

you might try freeze just oneline imports:

import plistlib

or

import babel

David McKeone

Oct 24, 2012, 11:24:23 AM10/24/12
to pyins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Martin.  Basically that is what I've been trying to do, but I was hoping that the error message I'm seeing might point to an area more directly.  Failing any other recommendations I will continue to parse all the different packages I'm using out of my project and try and limit it to a more limited failure case.

As of right now the simple failure case would be:

import flask import Flask
from flaskext import babel
import mypackage