Exe file compiled by pyinstaller can't execute on AIX 7.1

Tshu Shi

Nov 21, 2023, 9:18:47 PM11/21/23
to PyInstaller
I'm trying to compile exe file with pyinstaller on AIX 7.1, but the exe file can't execute, below is my screenshot of error message.

enter image description hereenter image description here

The python3 version is 3.9.6, Aix is 7.1 64-bits, pyinstaller is 6.2.0.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Tshu Shi

Nov 23, 2023, 3:27:45 AM11/23/23
to PyInstaller
I degrade the version of pyinstaller from 6.2.0 to 4.10, then the issue solved.

Tshu Shi 在 2023年11月22日 星期三上午10:18:47 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Animal crackers

Dec 1, 2023, 12:14:39 PM12/1/23
to PyInstaller
I got a similar issue but my issue is when I try to compile my python project using pyinstaller since my python project has image files containing .png and .ico file I tried to compile all the files together but it didn't work until I realized I have to compile the image files in the same directory as my python project and then after I compile it I moved the image files to the dist folder directory and then from there I used the compiling wizard from my windows laptop and compiled the 2 image files and the python compiled exe into a whole exe file and it fixed my issue

This is my project I was working on:
Screenshot 2023-10-18 151449.png