Easy to Follow Tutorial to just get started with Pyglet !

Siddharth chandra

Jan 28, 2021, 2:42:25 AM1/28/21
to pyglet-users
Hi All,

I have just published an easy to follow and simple to implement tutorial that dives into making a game using pyglet. Please check out the tutorial.

Please let me know if it can be added as a go-to tutorial in the docs or just as a reference at the end in tutorial section, if not, please guide me on how i can improve on that. Thanks.

One stop link to the blog post:

Chris Norman

Jan 28, 2021, 6:26:57 AM1/28/21
to pyglet-users
Hi,
Good work on this. Very interesting read.

My only suggestion would be on the main page, could the links taking you to the different parts of the tutorials maybe cover what was in that particular section? Just in case people don't want to learn the whole thing.

Take care,

Chris Norman