using looping media items without yglet main event loop

18 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jason Fayre

ungelesen,
28.02.2020, 20:33:4128.02.20
an pyglet-users
Hello all,
I'm using pyglet to design a somewhat unique application.
Theproject is at:
I'm having two issues that I really hope someone can help me out with.
1. If I use the full pyglet event loop, some users are reporting that their ctrl key becomes stuck. Meaning that any key they press will register as if the ctrl key is pressed. If I don't use the pyglet event loop, this doesn't seem to happen. The ctrl key is sticking if my app window is in focus or not.
I'm not using any pyglet windows, the only thing I'm using pyglet for is scheduleing of functions and the media synthesis functions.
Is there any way of stopping pyglets key event handler when I import it?
2. Since I can't use pyglet's event loop, I'm calling pyglet.clock.tick in my main loop to allow me to use things like pyglet.schedule_interval functions. This works well. The trouble comes when I try to use looping sources in media players. If I just tick the clock, my media source will play once, then stop. If I use pyglet's event loop, things loop as they should.

A look at my code would probably help in understand what I'm trying to do.
Any help would be greatly apreciated!

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten