Please can you help.

person_360

Oct 27, 2022, 10:39:15 AM10/27/22
to pygame mirror on google groups
Hi, I am new to this forum, please can somebody help me with an issue I have been experiencing with pygame:

I am doing a course on Pygame where I have to write code for a game. But the code is not displaying the full background. I have attached three images: how the code is; what the pygame window is displaying for me ; and how it should look like according to my course. I have tried checking my code, getting help from elsewhere. Also, I have tried it on two laptops, one has Windows 10 and the other has Windows 11. Windows 11 doesn't display any part of the down arrow. But, Windows 10 displays some of the down arrow (as you will be able to see in the attached image). I will be very grateful if you could get back to me with a solution to this problem.

course_image.JPGCapture.JPGmy_image.JPG

person_360

Oct 29, 2022, 6:13:27 AM10/29/22
to pygame mirror on google groups
Hi, I know this is not an answer. But it has started working without me doing anything. It could have happened when I was updating my Windows 11, but I am not sure.