[pygame] Do you support pygame making a statement in support of peace?

René Dudfield

Mar 2, 2022, 8:57:41 PM3/2/22
to pygame...@seul.org

Nicholas H.Tollervey

Mar 3, 2022, 2:59:45 AM3/3/22
to pygame...@seul.org
René,

Just like music, the only way it's possible to play games or write code
together is when there is mutual trust. Hopefully friendship and
understanding soon follows. In this way our universe is enlarged by our
peaceful encountering of each other. That's why diversity is a strength
and tolerance and compassion are super powers.

I say go for it.

Big hugs to you my friend. Hope all is well.

N.

On 03/03/2022 01:57, René Dudfield wrote:
> Hey hey,
>
> https://twitter.com/pygame_org/status/1499169888388141060
OpenPGP_signature

Al Sweigart

Mar 6, 2022, 4:58:23 PM3/6/22
to pygame...@seul.org
I think a statement of support for Ukraine (not just support for peace) would be ideal, for the reasons glyph outlined in the twitter thread.

-Al

Andrew Baker

Mar 6, 2022, 10:18:33 PM3/6/22
to pygame...@seul.org