pyftpdlib project moved to github

Giampaolo Rodola

May 31, 2014, 1:16:38 PM5/31/14
to pyft...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Scheller

May 31, 2014, 9:33:11 PM5/31/14
to pyft...@googlegroups.com
> http://grodola.blogspot.com/2014/05/goodbye-google-code-im-moving-to-github.html

Another feature of the GC bug-tracker that I miss on GH is the ability
to have bugs that block / are blocked by other bugs (i.e.
dependencies).

(Can't comment on your blog page, because I don't have a google+ account)

Andrew

Giampaolo Rodola'

May 31, 2014, 9:39:55 PM5/31/14
to pyft...@googlegroups.com
True.
I've been using Github bugtracker it for a couple of days now and I just don't like it.