Implicit TLS?

已查看 46 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bruce Van Horn

未读,
2016年3月23日 01:05:162016/3/23
收件人 Python FTP server library - Discussion group
I found an open issue for implicit TLS support but its several years old.  Any plans to implement support for implicit SSL connections?

Giampaolo Rodola'

未读,
2016年3月28日 06:42:302016/3/28
收件人 pyft...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Yes, that makes sense and it's also reasonably easy to accomplish. Feel free to file a ticket on the bug tracker so I won't forget about this.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Bruce Van Horn <brucev...@gmail.com> wrote:
I found an open issue for implicit TLS support but its several years old.  Any plans to implement support for implicit SSL connections?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子