Hi there guys,
I'm pleased to announce pyftpdlib 1.5.0 release.
Python FTP server library provides a high-level portable interface to easily write very efficient and scalable asynchronous FTP servers with Python. It is the most complete RFC-959<http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc959.html
> FTP server implementation available for Python <http://www.python.org/
- Many bugfixes against the SSL implementation.
- #365: FTPS (FTP over SSL) is now 25% faster when dealing with clear-text connections.
- #340: dropped python 2.4 and 2.5 support.
- #344: SSL support for benchmark script.
- #351: fallback on using plain send() if sendfile() fails and no data has been transmitted yet.
- #356: sendfile() is now used in case we're using SSL but data connection is in clear text.