UPDATE: Moving to Discourse

PyFR Mailing List

Feb 11, 2021, 4:59:35 PM2/11/21
to PyFR Mailing List
Hi All,

All previous posts to this mailing list have been imported into the PyFR Discourse, and should you signup to the PyFR Discourse with the same email, you will be automatically associated with your previous posts. If you happen to use a different email address then you can message @WillT within the PyFR Discourse and he can merge your accounts.

Thanks,
The PyFR Team