Real world use cases

twdowiak

Nov 7, 2011, 8:38:02 AM11/7/11
to PyF Framework Users
Hi,

I have been involved in projects involving ETL for a few years.
Commercial graphical ETLs are appealing in many ways and work well but
there are many problems with graphical design:
- code reuse is difficult
- branching and merging is difficult

It seems to me that it is possible to write an entire ETL program in
python code with PyF. Is it true?

I also see that PyF.services can build components graphically. Does it
generate python code behind the scenes? Can I then modify this python
code and manage it with a version control tool?

Are there any real world projects developped with PyF? Are there any
PyF project running in production environment?

Thanks a lot
Thibaut Wdowiak