http://pyfproject.org/ down?

Igor Okulist

Jun 18, 2013, 7:41:27 PM6/18/13
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
http://pyfproject.org/ gives 503:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Any idea if it coming back ?

-Igor

Jonathan Schemoul

Jun 19, 2013, 5:52:48 AM6/19/13
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
It should be back now, we had some small server problems yesterday.

Jonathan

Igor Okulist

Jun 19, 2013, 11:53:08 AM6/19/13
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Doug Sievers

Jun 21, 2014, 11:50:59 PM6/21/14
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's down again... been that way for a week at least. Has the maintainer abandoned the project?
I found the source code on BitBucket but it would be nice to have access to the documention on the website.

Thank you!
Doug

Jonathan Schemoul

Jun 23, 2014, 5:25:40 AM6/23/14
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
Hey !

It's not abandoned :)
It's still on an old infrastructure, I have to move it to a newer one so those problems don't happen again. Sorry.

Jonathan

Constance de Quatrebarbes

Jun 23, 2014, 5:26:34 AM6/23/14
to pyf-...@googlegroups.com
That's a good new because I really still like this project :)

Constance de Quatrebarbes
4ba...@gmail.com

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "PyF Framework Users".