Rawscore and Fitnessscore

Saeed Soltani Moghadam

Jun 28, 2017, 8:20:33 AM6/28/17
to pyevolve
Hi Guys,

Anybody can explain me what is Raw-score and Fitness-score? I guess the Fitness-score would be the result of evaluation function for a given individual but no idea about Raw-score!

Regards

Christian S. Perone

Jun 28, 2017, 10:03:23 AM6/28/17
to pyev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saeed, have you read the documentation ? There is a note about raw scores there: http://pyevolve.sourceforge.net/0_6rc1/getstarted.html#rawscore

Best,

--

---

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big joke on me."

Saeed Soltani Moghadam