GSoC 2016

Satyesh Mundra

Mar 3, 2016, 2:07:19 AM3/3/16
to PyDy
Hi! I am Satyesh. I want to contribute to pydy on the idea https://github.com/pydy/pydy/wiki/GSoC-2016-Ideas#generalize-the-equation-of-motion-generation-classes . I have taken instructions from @moorepants and now I am working on the same. I am getting familiar with the code and the examples. What are the other requisites?

Jason Moore

Mar 3, 2016, 9:40:02 AM3/3/16
to py...@googlegroups.com
You will need to get a pull request accepted to PyDy and write up a proposal on our wiki, which will then be turned into the GSoC website.