GSoC Deadline is Tomorrow

Jason Moore

Mar 24, 2016, 5:24:09 PM3/24/16
to py...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the deadline to apply for GSoC is tomorrow. The
deadline is Friday, March 25th at 19:00 UTC. Google generally does not
allow late submissions for any reason.

This year the process is a little different. Make sure you submit a
final PDF proposal by the deadline. We can only accept projects that
have final PDF proposals.

Also remember that tomorrow is also the deadline to submit a patch to
SymPy or PyDy for your patch requirement. After the deadline tomorrow I will
go through the applications and disqualify any that don't have
patches.

Note that you should submit to both SymPy and PSF (PyDy) if your project is primarily symbolic based and only the PSF (PyDy) if it is numerical and/or visualization based.