Reagrading DVHA-MLCA Usage

Dinesh Saroj

Apr 24, 2021, 2:45:00 AM4/24/21
to pydicom
i m not able to use DVHA -MLCA to anlayse the Complexity score .can any one help me

dan.cu...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2021, 8:34:06 AM4/24/21
to pydicom
I'd be happy to help.

Dinesh Saroj

Apr 24, 2021, 9:31:03 PM4/24/21
to pydicom

Thnks for the reply ..pls guide me how to  utilise the dvha-mlca ..pls provide steps or demonstration on how to analyse trajectory log and rest other thing that dvha can do.

dan.cu...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2021, 9:46:25 PM4/24/21
to pydicom
It's fairly well documented here

If you're not familiar with command line usage, you could use DVH Analytics instead which is a desktop application.  Although its probably over kill and you must have the DICOM-RT Structure and Dose files matched to the plan.

DVHA-MLCA does not support trajectory logs, DICOM-RT Plan files only.  I'd suggest pylinac for trajectory logs:

And since this group is for pydicom, I'd recommend posting any issues you come across on the dvha mlca GitHub page: https://github.com/cutright/DVHA-MLCA

Dan