Reagrading DVHA-MLCA Usage

已查看 41 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dinesh Saroj

未读,
2021年4月24日 02:45:002021/4/24
收件人 pydicom
i m not able to use DVHA -MLCA to anlayse the Complexity score .can any one help me

dan.cu...@gmail.com

未读,
2021年4月24日 08:34:062021/4/24
收件人 pydicom
I'd be happy to help.

Dinesh Saroj

未读,
2021年4月24日 21:31:032021/4/24
收件人 pydicom

Thnks for the reply ..pls guide me how to  utilise the dvha-mlca ..pls provide steps or demonstration on how to analyse trajectory log and rest other thing that dvha can do.

dan.cu...@gmail.com

未读,
2021年4月24日 21:46:252021/4/24
收件人 pydicom
It's fairly well documented here

If you're not familiar with command line usage, you could use DVH Analytics instead which is a desktop application.  Although its probably over kill and you must have the DICOM-RT Structure and Dose files matched to the plan.

DVHA-MLCA does not support trajectory logs, DICOM-RT Plan files only.  I'd suggest pylinac for trajectory logs:

And since this group is for pydicom, I'd recommend posting any issues you come across on the dvha mlca GitHub page: https://github.com/cutright/DVHA-MLCA

Dan
回复全部
回复作者