Reading of rtdose and rtsset files

Sandeep Singh

Dec 28, 2021, 12:27:42 AM12/28/21
to pydicom
Dear Friends,
 I am new to python and working on building an algorithm that will predict objective values for PTV as well as for OAR using a previously trained model for any TPS system

This is the course of work ''the PTV-only plans along with the constraints for PTV and clinical Treatable plans along with constraints were used to train the model. A correlation between DVH of OAR-based PTV-only plans and list of objectives (Input for model) and DVH of clinical treatment plans and list of objectives (output) is established with some training data. Then the values of objectives for OAR and PTV are predicted using the model and will test the same for new cases''.

Kindly guide me on how to do it.
Any suggestion will be very helpful for me to complete my P.hd thesis.

Best Regards
Sandeep Singh