Tile widget for PyDbLite edition

Toon's

Feb 27, 2011, 11:24:03 AM2/27/11
to PyDbLite
Hi,

I wrote a Tile wrapper for python and it implements a PdbTree class
for direct edition of PyDbLite database
src : http://code.google.com/p/pyttk/source/browse/trunk/tree.py
img : http://pyttk.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/images/PdbTree.png

It's compatible with python 2.5, 2.7 and 3.1 and only available with
pyTtk 1.1.0

Jim Eggleston

Feb 27, 2011, 2:56:55 PM2/27/11
to pydb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zoom,

I found the "Pdb" abbreviation a little confusing, as it made me think of the the pdb module in Python (Python debugger.) Just thought I would point it out.

Cheers,
Jim

Jim Eggleston

Feb 27, 2011, 2:57:55 PM2/27/11
to pydb...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, make that Hi Toon, not Hi Zoom ...

Cheers,
Jim

Toon's

Mar 1, 2011, 6:27:54 AM3/1/11