ANN: pandas v1.5.2

Marc Garcia

Nov 23, 2022, 1:09:23 AM11/23/22
to pandas-dev, pyd...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce the release of pandas v1.5.2.

This is a patch release in the 1.5.x series and includes some regression fixes and bug fixes. We recommend that all users in the 1.5.x series upgrade to this version.

See the release notes for a list of all the changes.

The release can be installed from PyPI

    python -m pip install --upgrade pandas==1.5.2

Or from conda-forge

    mamba install -c conda-forge pandas==1.5.2

Please report any issues with the release on the pandas issue tracker.

Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.