🐼 Introducing SuperDuperDB: Revolutionize Your Pandas Experience with AI!

jieguang zhou

Dec 5, 2023, 11:24:22 AM12/5/23
to PyData
Hello Pandas Community!

Exciting news for all data lovers! We're thrilled to launch SuperDuperDB, an innovative, open-source framework designed to seamlessly integrate AI with major databases. This revolutionary tool supports Pandas, allowing for streaming inference, scalable model training, and vector search capabilities directly within your favourite Python data manipulation library.

Unlock the power of AI in your data analysis with SuperDuperDB! Explore, star, and contribute to our GitHub repo: https://github.com/SuperDuperDB/superduperdb . Let's push the boundaries of data science together!