OSS Validation and Verification Project Help

Sriram Ganesh

Jan 29, 2024, 9:50:13 AMJan 29
to PyData
Hello,

I am part of a team of students at Purdue University that are looking for a semester long project that involves OSS validation and verification. We would like to look at pandas and identify defects. This might involve (1) overhauling a test suite; or (2) applying some state-of-the-art testing techniques to the project."

If there are any issues that you might find worthwhile such as those please feel free to reply back to me. We have looked at the https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/issues webpage, but would appreciate any issue that people would like investigated specifically. Ultimately we would like to be actively involved in identifying and addressing bugs, vulnerabilities, and security holes through testing and validation of issues in pandas.

Thanks,
Sriram Ganesh